Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In Which The Fair Raven Creates a Blog

Starting something is always the most difficult part of anything.  For instance, a blog.  For months now I have put off creating a blog, no matter how much the idea intrigued me.  Firstly, I didn't know how to start one, secondly, my life as it is would hardly constitute being interesting enough to create a blog.  It's interesting enough for me, but I'm the one living it.  Why would anyone else be interested in what I have to say?  But then there are the evenings as I wait for my husband to come home from work where I have the most intriguing conversations and thoughts go through my head.  Mostly about knitting and cooking, but still.  Intriguing.  At least to me they are. I like intrigue....  And so I finally decided that I would start a blog.  I like to write.  I hardly ever find time to write in my journal though, so a blog is a good choice.  I have to warn you though, my thoughts can take strange twists on occasion, and people are often surprised by what comes out of my head! 

On that note I leave you.  I knit, I cook, I do all sorts of interesting things, and I am a stay-at-home wife.

I am The Fair Raven.

No comments:

Post a Comment